What if FSP doesn’t accept your manuscript for publication or you have chosen to self-publish your book?
We recognize there are talented writers who may not choose the route of traditional publishing, so through FIRESIDE PRESS we offer the same professional services. Please Contact Us for more information.
- 100% royalties to the author. You only pay for the services you need. No hidden fees – ever.
- Imprint with FIRESIDE. When you choose FIRESIDE PRESS, you have the full First Steps Publishing family behind you. Books in the FIRESIDE PRESS division get the benefit of being included in all marketing with our parent company: catalog, newsletters, and more.
- or FREE AGENT. For those who prefer to self-publish without our imprint, we offer the same top services to make your book a success.
- Option to pay over time. The cost of professional publishing can be a burden on pocketbooks. We offer packages to allow you to pay over 3-, 6-, and 12-month periods.
- Top professional editors, designers, formatters, marketers to fit your budget.
- One-on-one personal attention to help you wade through the publishing quagmire.
- Tutorials, training and workshops.
Get the power of FIRESIDE publishing behind your book today.
Please Contact Us for more information on FIRESIDE PRESS.
– – –
Who owns the Copyright?—Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form—digital, handwritten or printed. FSP will retain copyright to your work once we agree to publish it. If for any reason we should part ways, FSP will revert the copyright back to you. However if you wish to keep the copyright yourself you will need to obtain a copyright for your work from the US Copyright Office. This will not preclude the publication of the work, but publication prior to confirmation of the copyright may make enforcement more difficult if there is any need for that.