FIRESIDE PRESS, is the hybrid division of FSP, offering the same professional services. FIRESIDE PRESS titles are regularly reviewed by First Steps Publishing for new, talented authors. While there is no guarantee of the number of titles First Steps will sign each year, this is a way to get your foot in the door.
Publishing with a Personal Touch
We recognize there are talented writers who may not choose the route of traditional publishing. At FIRESIDE PRESS, we believe every author deserves professional quality services to help them reach their goal of publication – no matter the depth of their pocket book.
- An imprint of First Steps Publishing. When you choose FIRESIDE PRESS, you have the full First Steps Publishing family behind you. Books in the FIRESIDE PRESS division get the benefit of being included in all marketing with our parent company: catalog, newsletters, and more.
- First Steps Publishing regularly reviews FIRESIDE PRESS titles for new, talented authors.
- Receive professional services — editors, designers, formatters, marketers — to fit your budget.
- 50% royalties to the author. You only pay for the services you need. No hidden fees – ever.
- Option to pay over time. The cost of professional publishing can be a burden on pocketbooks. We offer packages to allow you to pay over 3-, 6-, and 12-month periods.
- One-on-one personal attention to help you wade through the publishing quagmire.
- Tutorials, training and workshops.
- FREE AGENT OPTION. For those wishing to self-publish without our imprint, we offer the same top services to make your book a success.
Get the power of FIRESIDE publishing behind your book today.